Monday, October 13, 2008

Road Trip Video - Introduction


       So, last January, three of my friends and I traveled around West Texas for a week or so to visit Big Bend National Park, Chinati Hot Springs, and Terlingua GhostTown, an awesome little art community with an incredibly small population. We took a tiny DV-cam with us on the trip and 3 DV tapes, and I've been trying ever since we got back to make something out of those measly three hours of footage. My hopes were high, but I never realized how difficult it would be. Maybe I'm just lazy. Anyway, the first thing I finished was what I hoped would be the introduction, and I wanted to post it here. Think of it as a "trailer" for the full-length "doc" hopefully soon to come. If only I could turn this in for my project...

And sorry, the music is canned. It's "The Last Beat of My Heart" by Devotchka.

No comments: