Monday, October 27, 2008

Production Report (kinda) #1

Since all of my production reports from more recent times are still uploading (that'll take a while) here is one I posted up a little while back of me driving. Pretty crappy video quality, but it'll stand in the place of some of the shorter ones I've gotten recently which are still upside down from the mount kit I had to use. Think of it as an infant version of what might be in my main doc. I couldn't edit it at the time so its pretty long. Anyway, nuff talking, here is this stand in video for my more recent ones still uploading. Some content info: me driving my car before the beastly engine swap trying to burn the tires on skidpad. Enjoy :)



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

awesome! great report in the moment

E. Spiro said...

there are some amazing shots here of you driving. from 1:06-1:35 ish and 2:24 --

the low angle shots that last for a long time look and feel extremely dynamic. the natural sound and light are perfect. i think you can do something really clever with this footage. watch Tarnation if you have not already. look at the effects.

ES

Jason W said...

Really cool stuff here. I particularly like how the camera just seems to be thrown out the window. That was pretty intense. Looks like a lot of fun, too!

John F said...

I really like it as well. I could see it as being potential footage with some voiceover of you talking about racing, your passion for it, etc....

PS- shit looks like unbelievably badass fun