Monday, October 27, 2008

Production report

Restrictions suck! I waited all weekend long to have an opportunity to shoot my character, I schedule a day and always something comes up. When I finally get ahold of my person I'm doing the doc on its already time to turn in the damn equipment. I'm giving up on HD and making due with what I have in order to get some sort of footage on this crazy busy guy. I'm going to have to resort to a 1995 crappy cam in order to get live footage of stuff happening in the moment. I'm frustrated with the idea of having to plan and schedule reality around availability of the camera.  I'm throwing HD out the window and hoping I'm not kicking myself in the ass about it later.  I'm blogging from Tatsu's house waiting for my prehistoric camera to charge...

Hope everyone else is having better luck than I am.



2 comments:

E. Spiro said...

1995 crappy cam sounds PERFECT.

GO FOR IT.

crappy cam is actually bettercam.

better in low light, for one...

ES

Jason W said...

Glad to hear you actually got ahold of an HD camera when you need it! It sure is tough to shoot around camera issues. Thanks so much for letting me borrow your camera, too!