Saturday, October 18, 2008

Production Reports 2, 3, & 4

So, here are some short videos we shot on the FlipCam whilst on the way to and in the Valley before most of the shooting started. Sorry to bog down the blog...(blog down?)...but I was bored and we were having a butt-ton of camera and battery trouble. My camera is probably several years old, and TSTV gave me two half-dead batteries and no DC wall adaptor. So we had to buy one that we thought would work at Best Buy. Then, this morning, instead of going to film a time-lapse sunrise over the Mission, Texas watertower, I slept late and woke up to get an email from my dad saying he's getting divorced. Again. No surprise there...





1 comment:

Alex M. said...

Haha, well looks like you didn't have too crazy of a Friday and Saturday. Hopefully Sunday the girl issues were resolved and you were able to knock some stuff out. Ridiculous that Whataburger is a Texas treasure. I'd like to think there are better things to treasure than fast food burgs, but I guess not. Oh Texas...