Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween From Champagne

Hey guys,

I ran into Champagne the other night and she decided to make a few videos for your enjoyment and inspiration. She is a big supporter of the arts being an aspiring actress and all. Of course, she is also a street ho but the girl has got to make her money some how. I mean who are we to judge? Champagne has had a ruff life but she never fails to be glamorous, always classy and only sometimes trashy. These videos were done before and after she did a little partying and money makin'. Anyway, she sends her love and wants everyone to have a safe and fun Halloween. Remember: If Champagne would do it then you probably shouldn't!

Later,
David



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

you are nuts david. I want to see the shoes

Lauren S said...

bahahaha

Ben Kullerd said...

Awesome. hey, did you get everyone you needed for your interviews?

Alex M. said...

Hahahahha.. I <3 you Champagne..you're my number one beb.