Sunday, November 16, 2008

weekend wrap up...I think.

Seems as though I've shot all of my locations. I've yet to capture footage, which is always the deciding factor on whether or not I'll decide if I'm done. I've decided to go with night time shoots for all of my scenes, and I'm going to work with low light as a thematic element in the project. Although at first I was frustrated with not being able to fight the dim lighting, I'm starting to like it. It's becoming more and more relevant to the story. Tatsu, my character, does the majority of his work at night. It's coming together. : )

3 comments:

Megan B said...

Oh lighting. I'm having some lighting issues as well since my interview took place outside and the light changed during the interview. Unfortunately, I don't have a lighting thematic element so I get to play around with color correction.

I'm glad you're starting to like the asthetic of it though!

E. Spiro said...

Great. looking forward to seeing a cut. One way to deal with low light is to slow the shutter and up the gain.

Yvonne said...

there was no gain feature on the A1U