Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Full Frame Vol.3 RENT IT!!

So I recently checked out the Full Frame Vol.3 from Spiro's rentals. It is a dvd compiled of several short documentaries that I think you should all check out. The topics range from a search for the best Philly Cheesesteak (Hilarious characters, a tale of two vietnam soldiers falling in love while being trapped in a fox-hole, all the way to my favorite, the last meals a handful of death-row inmates selected.

All of the short docs on this dvd are unique in their own way. I believe that it would be beneficial for us to watch this dvd to not only entertain, but I believe that it can help you analyze and stir up some ideas to incorporate into your docs. Since we don't have all the time in the world to express our interesting subject, I think we can model our work after the structure of these documentaries.

1 comment:

Ellen S said...

Indeed, it is available for you to check out ... if Kim and I can figure out how to unlock the Spiro Video Library locker!!! (we lost the combo!) There are a few more Full Frame volumes, all good, all shorts.