Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sutton, the Minister

I remember at some point when talking to Sutton about his status as a minister him mentioning that he actually performed his first wedding ceremony recently. After prying further, I discovered that Sutton actually peformed the ceremony for a local tattoo artist, known as Katzen. Katzen is quite the character herself, and she is tattooed from head to toe in tiger stripes. Anyways, today, I stumbled upon the actual footage of her ceremony. The footage isn't that great (youtube quality) and the audio kind of sucks, but I just contacted Katzen to see if I can aquire the actual footage. I plan to incorporate it (in some form) into my documentary. I'm also trying to get still photos, if possible. Should be interesting. Who knows what can of worm I'll open up if I actually make contact with Katzen. Ahhh, the fun of documentary filmmaking!



Interesting Note: Sutton is wearing one of his chef uniforms as he performs the ceremony!

2 comments:

Ellen S said...

WOW! what a wedding! wish i had been invited. would be great if they had it on DV quality or better.

Megan B said...

Get out of town! Katzen is part of the freak show! She's one of the sideshow acts as she is not technically a 'freak'