Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Production Report - Pruitt. AND BIRTHDAY INVITATION!!!

Wuddup. So as I mentioned before, I've recently changed my topic from a nature mockumentary on housecats to a personal doc about spinning fire aka dancing with poi. I must say, I am very happy with how it's going. I've had my camera on or near me constantly for the past couple weeks and I have a lot of good footage. I just haven't done interviews yet. The actual fire show that I've been preparing for with my Co-Op is this saturday at the 21st street Co-op and YOURE ALL INVITED!!!! ITS OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! It's going to be insane. I will need some crew help from one or two people in the class that would like to come to the birthday party but not get too trashed. I just need someone to walk around with the camera and not let anybody else mess with it. SWo, if anyone is interested in helping me out in that aspect, let me know. I'll ask in class, too. I would need someone to be here at the Co-op during the day and evening. But aside from that, I can't wait to edit everything together into the finished product. Dancing with fire is scary.

2 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

you're not kidding on that. I've spent the last 5 months healing from a fire spinning accident.

Ellen S said...

This sounds visually fabulous. Look forward to seeing. Be sure to use manual exposure!