Sunday, November 23, 2008

Project Change

My subject has disappeared from the face of the earth. She was supposed to come up to Austin the Friday before last to pick her father up from the airport after he flew home from Iraq. I was going to meet her and pick up some home video footage for my doc project, and I never got a call/message from her that night. Since then, she hasn't responded to emails, calls, text messages, facebook death threats,  and even her friends haven't seen much of her. So...I don't know what's going on.

My first idea was to team up with Jason on his Sutton documentary, which I'll still help him with, but with Jason and my girlfriend's thoughtful advice, I've decided to edit an 8 minute (or less) piece out of footage from a road trip that three of my friends and I took last January. They want to see a final cut of the "feature-length" version sometime over the next week, so this will push me to turn this in instead.

Only problem...there's canned music in it. I'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

E. Spiro said...

Oh, I hope she is OK. Your plan sounds fine.